Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday 8th October- Hong Kong

Lyn and Bert  head off through the Botanical Gardens towards the shops at the west end of Hong Kong island while Gail and I stay at hotel for Gail to carry out some research on the Canon camera which she is hoping to buy later in the day.
Meet up with L and B for a short drink and then go our separate ways once again.
I visit an Omega shop to try to have my decidedly old Omega fixed ( battery replaced ). This is successfully carried out but this return to real time leaves me with mixed thoughts. If the truth be known I have quite enjoyed my watch showing 3.40 all the time.
I have at various times been very early for breakfast, very late for lunch or very early for dinner and have gone to bed at a ridiculously early hour in an attempt to help this travel-weary body recover.
I have enjoyed this surreal experience so much I have decided to extend it for the foreseeable future and have set my watch to Reyjavik time.
Quick trip over to Hong Kong for dinner at the YMCA hotel,( this religious trend is becoming a bit of a worry) before returning to YWCA for some latenight blogging ( don't read anything into that, folks )
Cheers
The Obese Ferret.

No comments:

Post a Comment