Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saturday 9th October - departure from Hong Kong

A sleeping tablet last night has guaranteed a good night's sleep and all that remains is for us to have a last look around the gardens in the vicinity of the hotel.
I have now had a chance check back over the various blogs and realise that I have omitted quite a few words at critical moments but I am sure that many out there will be saying " I wish he had left one hell of a lot more out"!
I have often been accused of being overly verbose so I have lived down to my reputation.
I am sorry if I have bored you but the blog is really as much for me as anyone else. I have always kept a travel diary but Craig persuaded me to move into the IT age,hence the blog.
As a blogice ( Craig's term for a novice blogger ) I will leave it up to you to decide whether I should go out in a blaze of ignominy after just one attempt or whether I should continue to inflict my musings on you poor souls.

Gail , Craig and I are off to Vietnam over Christmas so please let me have your torrent of abuse in good time for me to make a decision on my future as a blogger.

All the best

The Obese Ferret

PS For those out there who may wonder where the "Obese Ferret' term came from it was coined by my UK nephew Andy after I had told him about what was for me a bit of a weight gain!

No comments:

Post a Comment